Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let's begin.

I am a college student, living in a roomy condo all by my lonesome. I work in high-end retail and am a couple of semesters from graduating undergraduate. (Not so exciting. Call me in three years when I am excited.) I wear designer clothing, eat gourmet organic from my Martha Stewart cookbooks, and love design and great advertisements.

At the moment, the demise of Domino has made me blue. I have been making frequent trips to apartmenttherapy.com and drooling at the thought of a Living Etc. subscription for a mere... $170.57! Very sad.

Brits! Please bring your beautiful glossy stateside! We need you more than ever!

Let's talk Lanvin. The Spring '09 collection made its way to style.com today, as I found out in my financial markets class. Makeup, gorgeous. And this little number? Die.

Totally flawless, as usual, Alber.

No comments:

Post a Comment